MCAN is committed to the principles of advertising agencies and marketing communications, and bound by a dedication to excellence in advertising, marketing and business communications.
We serve consumer, business-to-business, industrial, direct response and retail clients from independent offices located across the U.S. and Canada.
Our common goal is to manage and grow our companies, and to be the best in everything we do.
Be part of the ultimate agency network. By aligning yourself with a team of talented agencies in non-competing markets, you’re free to share ideas, resources, creative talent and professional counsel.
May 2013 – Charlotte, NC
May 16-18, 2013 | Charlotte, NC
May’s MCAN meeting theme is the new business side of the advertising agency and will feature:
- Thursday happy hour at NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Presentation by MCAN Members on new business strategies showcasing recent successes and near-misses
- Richard Petty Driving Experience CMO on digital marketing and opening new business models
- Marketing director at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse hosting a dinner and discussion on their model and growing in the recession
- The always beneficial “Two-minute gems”
- And of course excellent dining, networking and laughs with agency peers.
- The full agenda and list of speakers will be added toward the end of March 2013
If you are an agency owner and are interested in attending as a potential new member, please email our current president, Michael Benedict, click here